Healthy plants, fantastic prices. We’re continually adding new ideas and products to make growing easier.
Join our family of hard-workers, the lifeblood of Kolze’s. Bring your skill and willingness to learn. Download application, fill out, and return in-person or via email to email@example.com
What to expect…
“This grower is definitely the best around. They grow their own plants, teach you how to care for them, and don’t use any growth inhibitors or anything else destructive. Awesome people!” George M. | Customer
“Just happened upon this nursery and have been back 4 times, the plants are so healthy and prices are best around.” Cheri B. | Customer
The Kolze Family has been growing plants since 1949.
Robert Kolze Sr. started selling vegetables on the side of the road, which grew into a stand in Palatine, IL. Our Christmas tree business started in 1959. We moved to Woodstock, IL in 1997, as our plant selection and customer base expanded. Our vegetable and herb starter plants are pesticide and growth regulator free, increasing their size and yield.
We are passionate about growing, hiring, and supporting local. Come by during an open house to help us support the McHenry County Food Banks.
- 2 Gal. Mums – $13.99 ea / 5+ $12.99 ea / 10+ $11.99 ea
- 2 Gal. Tri Color Mums – $16.99ea
- 4 Gal Quad Color Mums – $39.00 ea
- 7″ Mums – $7.99
- 4.5″ Fall Crop – $4.25 ea / 15+ $3.99
- 6″ Hardy Asters – $7.99
- PERENNIAL GALLON OVERSTOCK SALE – $8.99 ea / 6+ $7.99 ea
Visit us, see the difference.
Sqft of Greenhouse
Return our “Kolze” pots for an instant in-store rebate.
Recycle Rebate Pricing
- 4.5″ Pot $0.10 ea
- 6″ Pot $0.10 ea.
- 7″ Pot $0.10 ea.
- 11″ Tan Resin Basket $0.20 ea.
- 12″ Fiber Basket $0.25 ea.
Large volume & new tech drops prices.
- Shade & sun perennials and shrubs.
- Unique hanging baskets & window boxes.
- Seasonal hardy plants for our climate.
- Selection of 150,000 4.5″ pots
- Veggie starters 2.75″ pots (no pesticides).
How can we help your organization?
Kolze’s is also in the business of helping. We offer different options based on the season. Summer/Spring is hanging baskets & flowers, Fall is hardy mums, and Winter is poinsettias.