Perennials locally grown hardy for our area, inventory changes weekly. 1000’s of assorted Hanging Baskets for all areas around the home!
- Calibrachoa: A waterfall of color in containers that love Miracid
- Dahlias: Unique forms and colors
- Euphorbia: White sprinkles for mixes, go anywhere, low watering needs
- Geraniums: Drought tolerant, try Calliope Dark Red (THE BEST)
- Lantana: Drought tolerant fragrant flowers for beds or planters
- Salvia: Unique varieties (for quickly getting hummingbirds)
- Scaveola: New colors, the best container trailer in mixes
- SunPatiens Impatiens: Robust plants for the sun or shade
- Purslane & Mezoo: Succulents, drought tolerant, low watering needs
- Unusual Petunias: Excellent unique colors for mixed containers
- Wave Petunias: Covers like crazy in beds and pots
- Verbena: 12 colors, ground cover spreaders bloom until late fall
- Vinca: The best summer plant for heat in June, July, and August
- Zinnias: State Fair and Magellan Drought Tolerant, beautiful bed display
“Just happened upon this nursery and have been back 4 times, the plants are so healthy and prices are best around. Plus the information i get on how to best grow each plant is wonderful..1st time i have been able to keep fuchsia alive! Thanks Kolze’s” – Cheri B. / Google Review
- Bacopa: White, blue, or pink confetti trailer for mixed pots
- Coleus: Over 30 types for shade and sun applications
- Dragon Wing Begonias: They go anywhere, sun/shade, tough plant
- Divine Impatiens: An easy to grow New Guinea Style Impatien!
- Double Impatiens: Rose like blooms for mixed containers
- Fuchsia: Bursts of pendulum color to mix in containers
- Lobelia: Various blue and white shades bloom all summer
- Non-Stop Tuberous Begonias: Bloom all season
- Sweet Potato Vine: Many forms, adaptable to grow anywhere
- Torenia: Trailing two-color bells in different shades
- Perennials: Locally grown, selected for the shade, solid performers
- Shade Hanging Baskets: 1000’s of mixed choices
We grow and bring in unusual plants from local growers each week stop in and see what we’re talkin’ ’bout!”
What do customers say?
The folks at Kolze’s are always Johnny on Spot to help choosing the best options for your specific needs. Have been going there for quite a while.
Love my poinsettia. I purchased it in November and it is still beautiful. Will never buy one anywhere else.
This is my favorite garden center–healthy plants, knowledgeable staff, unique gifts, great yard art, plus we love shopping down in this area.
This grower is definitely the best around. They grow their own plants, teach you how to care for them, and don’t use any growth inhibitors or anything else destructive. Awesome people!
Bob and his crew are always helpful. The quality of their flowers and other plant material cannot be beat. About 8 years ago I moved to Whitewater, WI, but I still travel to Kolze’s throughout the year to buy flowers, bagged mulch and other garden supplies. There just isn’t anyone else I’ve found that delivers a better product. They also share their knowledge of plant care – as a result, my hanging baskets have lasted well into November. Thanks, guys.
Just happened upon this nursery and have been back 4 times, the plants are so healthy and prices are best around. Plus the information i get on how to best grow each plant is wonderful..1st time i have been able to keep fuchsia alive! Thanks Kolze’s
This place is great! Bob Kolze, the owner, is very knowledgeable and helpful. The flower combinations he creates are just beautiful! I’ve gotten my pole green beans here last year when I lived in Chicago & they did so well I came back for more.